If you are on instagram, so are we! Follow us, our username is lvjhaberdasher. We like to put different information and facts on our feed in the descriptions. Here is a random compilation of facts we have posted to our IG account. Hope you like them :
- All our ties are cut by hand on the bias. This gives them the fluid look you will see in any quality accessory.
- Each of our ties will require up to 100 hand stitches.
- A regular length tie usually measures 57 inches. Ties made for taller gentlemen will measure about 60 inches.
- Our bows are handmade in New York City.
- Our bow ties adjust to fit 13-18 inch necks.
- Dupioni silk is a very textured fabric. It is created when two silk worms spin their cocoons too close to each other. This creates the little bumps and knots you see in dupioni.
- Donegal tweed originates from Donegal County in Ireland. It is all wool weaves, often with flecks pattern woven in.
- brushed cotton is brushed to remove extra lint and fibers, to make it smoother and a little flatter.
- We're on twitter too. Follow @lvjhaberdasher
- We're on pinterest. Go to www.pinterest.com/lvjhaberdasher
- When designing our pocket squares, we really tried to find materials and patterns we had never seen. We wanted to create a-typical pocket squares. Our silk/polyester pocket squares are thicker and a little more structured than a normal silk pocket square.
- We love the unusual.
- LVJ haberdasher is family owned and operated.
- All our ties are made by hand in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Leave a comment